Skip to content

How to remove orkut bug-Here is a way

1. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL and go to the processes tab
  2. Look for svchost.exe under the image name. There will be many but look for the ones which have your username under the username
  3. Press DEL to kill these files. It will give you a warning, Press Yes
  4. Repeat for more svchost.exe files with your username and repeat. Do not kill svchost.exe with system, local service or network service!
  5. Now open My Computer
  6. In the address bar, type “C:heap41a” and press enter
  7. Delete all the files here
  8. Now go to start -> Run and type “Regedit”
  9. Go to the menu EDIT –> FIND
  10. Type “heap41a” here and press enter
  11. You will get something like this “[winlogon] C:heap41asvchost.exe C:heap(some number)std.txt
  12. Press DEL. It will ask “Are you sure you wanna delete this value”, click “Yes”
  13. Now close the registry editor
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Be Sociable, Share!

Posted in orkut.

9 Responses

1. Akhil says

I am able to open orkut in my company throy proxy site. But I can neither reply to scraps nor I can post the scraps. Please provide suggestions.

2. noushu says

we want orkut plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. raj says

i’ve located svchost.exe but i can’t delete it.
    i tried deleting it from registry editor but it gets there again.
    anything else..

4. Sneha says

hey man..thanks..that was damn quick and it did the job!!!!!

5. jade says

i wanna orkut on my college lab here it is prohedden by server

6. baba says

iwas not able to open my blocked orkut coz there was no svchost for user n reg edit was blocked up for edition by our administrater

7. sonu says

my college has been blocked orkut site
    so plz send to open to orkut

8. iraj says

Hi . That is very good.

9. Orkut Guide | Tips and Tricks | Scripts | Themes | Music Scraps | Graphics | Proxy | Flodder says

Orkut is becoming more popular day by day. It’s having all that a social network need to make it big. Gradually it’s adding add ons, making navigation more user friendly, easy on eye look and a loads of other features.

Now people can also post HTML scraps, i.e graphics, music scraps in their friends profiles. Recently it started a theme feature, which gives users a space to go for their choices.

many coders have developed some scripts/codes that can be used to increase your scrap count in minutes. So, it’s becoming more popular now-a-days.

Orkut also allow proxies to log on. Many schools and offices blocked Orkut. So, using Orkut proxies, u can get using Orkut.

Lastly, in comparasion to other social netwoks like, Facebook, Hi5, Tagged, Orkut is doing far better. may be because this is a Google product. But look at it’s alexa rank. It’s becoming popular day by day and it will also grow like this.

just my 2 cents 😉

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.

CommentLuv badge