Following are the guidelines for Guest Bloggers:
- Images & Videos: Images are one of the important part of posts. So you’ll have to add Some images in your post. If you’re posting a tutorial then you can add screenshots also.
- No affiliate links: We accept only direct links, if we find any affiliate link we’ll directly remove that.
- Copying: We hate copying, so your posts should pass Copyscape, we will check for spinned posts also. So never try to submit spinned or copied posts as guest posts.
- Comments: If you’re going to post then your work is not only posting, be sure to answer someone’s query in comments on your posts!
- Styling: Your posts should have some bolds, points, and it should be well-organize.
This is what you will get in return from us:
- You are allowed to add 2-3 backlinks in your post or in the Author box (maximum 3).
- Your article will get full Social Media Optimisation on the Social sites we are.
- You’ll have a short Author Bio to introduce yourself to our readers.